Infuse some extra sunshine into your paper-crafting projects with the Hello Sunshine 12" x 12" Collection Kit designed by Amber Labau for Fancy Pants Designs. This kit contains 12 double sided papers two each of six designs, a die cut ephemera pack and a tags and labels pack.
Introducing our newest design team member Sue Hill. She has designed several wonderful cards with this collection. She has even included information to help you create these cards on your own. Continue below to see ideas from Emma Ivemey and Sandra James as well.
Here a list of other supplies I used; Treat Box- stamp from CTMH, Flamingo Card- Gumdrops from YNS, Hello Card- Die and twine from CTMH, Looking Up Card - Dies and gumdrops from YNS, Die from Gina Marie.
Emma Ivemey sends us this beautiful project she calls "A Crate full of Sunshine" and she provides us with a little extra information to help you complete these projects on your own.
I bought the crate cutting file from the Silhouette store, and cut on my Cameo. I used the 'wood' side of the Boardwalk paper - it was perfect for the crate. Then I just filled the crate with all the little matching doodads from the collection.
(Designer tip: cut clear plastic acetate from craft supply packaging into small strips, adhere your flower pieces to them and attach to the inside of the paper crate. It will make the pieces seem to be 'floating' out of the crate).
For the April designs I chose to do one 2-page layout and two 1-page layouts. I have used the title of each layout and listed any additional elements I used
- dark red bazzill cardstock for base
- a Spellbinders die cut to make the flower shape under the title
- a pink journaling card for journaling and the small banner top left
- staples on banner and striped strip across middle of page
2) Sweet Heart
- raspberry red Craft Smith cardstock for base
- CTMH Daisy White cardstock for title
- Tim Holts die cut for heart
- Qwik cuts die for title
- Copper brads
3) Soak Up The Sun, Sunshine
- CTMH White Daisy cardstock for base
- journaling card
- Sun die cut
- pop dots
- CTMH alpha stamp Posterboard and CTMH ink Juniper for title